Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Help my hair!

Does anyone know of a good hair person around? I don't care if I have to go to SLC I just need someone good. My hair has been the same for several years now, long and straight with a few long layers but nothing Wow. I need that Wow look! I'm not sure what I want so I am taking any suggestions. Let me know what you think would look good on me. Thanks!!

Sorry I couldn't find a picture showing my current style that well. Just look back at the blog cause it still looks the same. Just nappier cause it needs a trim so bad.

9 comments:

Amy Kae said...

What about the longest length under your chin, with layers up the back, piece-ee (spelling??) You have an oval shaped face, so if you brought up the hair line a little it might compliment your face shape....my face is extremely round so my length absolutely must be under my chin so I don't look like a big ol round pumpkin...
MORE PICS OF BABY!!! LOVE YOU!!!

KarliSue said...

If you find a good hair person let me know also.

Raquel you are gorgeous and I absolutly love your hair. But, I know what it is like to want a change.

Good Luck!
Love Ya,
Karli

Mary said...

Last night at card swap Kim P. was saying that about half the ward go to the same hair lady who lives in North Lehi. I don't know her name but you could ask Kim.

Anonymous said...

I have been going to a girl in the Provo Riverwoods now for about 4 years. I LOVE her! Her name is Brittany Johnstun and she works at Von Curtis. She said she doesn't often take new clients anymore, but maybe she'll make an exception for you. She is really fabulous. Last week she chopped my hair off, like at least 10 inches or more, and I love it!

Rachel B said...

uh, do you not realize that i am a professional? i told you last time that an a line, kinda like posh's, would look pretty great

Rachel B said...

PS this is Rachel, not sure how to change from the "newyorknews", but i do like the sound of it.

The Sutherland Family said...

Hi Raquel,I go to Brooke at Taylor D' Shaw Salon in Salt Lake. She's very good at color/cut. I need a change too..mine has always been so long but I don't dare cut it just yet. Good luck!

Amy said...

Hey Requel! First of all congratulations on your adorable family, Jaron has been keeping me updated and I check your blog often to see the pics of darling Bella. I have a hair stylist that I absolutely LOVE in Orem. In fact, she's been doing my hair for the last 3 years, even though we're in Philly. Everytime we fly to Utah I make sure to get my hair done. Her name is Tanaca Adams and she's at Studio 210 on Center street in Orem. Email me or Jaron if you want her cell number.

Requel said...

Thanks Amy someone else told me abouty her too so I guess I should go to her!! How are you guys doing??? So good to hear from you.