Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend in Idaho...

We had a fun girl lunch. Bella with Aunt Rachel, Mimi and Aaliyah under the blanket.
Baby girls are tired after a long, but fun day.
Bella chillaxing with her uncles.
Bella and Papa having story time. She loves to be read too!
Baby girl cousins slumber party. Bella's havin a good time!
Smile Aaliyah or I'll punch you, we're having a party. I think that's what Bella's thinking, she has her fist ready.

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

She looks like such a happy, laid content baby! She's so cute. We got our family pictures at the Sear Portrait Studio! Nothing too fancy, but they do a pretty good job. And once again, I'll miss Power Pump because we're going to the Jazz game tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I love the pictures of the two girls in the bed. That is fun that you guys have a girls lunch al together. It is hard with our family, cause my mom isn't really here that often and Heather is living in SLC now!

Anonymous said...

Bella is hilarious!