Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visit from Family...

My Mom, Dad, and my brother Josh and his wife came for a visit this weekend. I just love it when my family comes to visit us! Since they don't live here I don't get to see them very often and I miss them so much! We always have such a good time. Bella, my Mom and me always sneak away to do girl things. We have a fun girls lunch and go shopping. Saturday, we took Bella to the Disney store which she absolutely loved! And to Build a Bear. That was so fun. Mimi bought her her very first build a bear! She picked out the bear she wanted and she loved watching the machine that spins the stuffing all around. That was amazing to her. Bella even named her bear. I couldn't think of a name and Bella kept saying Na Na over and over, so that's her name, Na Na. So cute! We also love to hang out with my Papa we got up early and went for a walk with him on Saturday. Good quality time. Bella loves getting all the attention from everyone. She was completely wore out this weekend. Thanks for coming and always make the time we have together special! We love you!!

3 comments:

J♥M said...

Way fun! Her bear's cute! I love that she even named it! I can't believe how fast time flies and how much she can do now! So so precious!

The Sutherland Family said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Her bear is SO cute!

Orange Juice said...

Hey Requel,

How fun!! So lets get together for real...I lost my phone..and then got a new one YESTERDAY, so I am fresh out of your number. but mine is still the same. So call me. let's play. Our girls are soo big now. Olivia couldnt even crawl the last time we got together. Now she is really wanting to walk. Also, random that Josh married a friend of mine!! We have been friends with the Heilesons for a long time. She is so sweet.
PS> BElla is absolutely adorable!! I cant wait to see her again.