Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mama....what is it???

Yesterday we woke up to lots of snow! Bella was fascinated by it! She was at the back door all day. And of course she tried to sneak out several times.
I think the snow is so pretty but I hate it! I'm so not a winter person. You'd think I'd be used to it and love it since I grew up in Idaho and live in Utah, but no, I really hate winter. I wish it could just snow the week of Christmas and then be done. I hate that it is the longest season we have! Oh well it's here for the next 4 to 6 months....Awesome!

4 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

True that! I'm afraid our walking days are over for a little while
=( OH well, now we have a good excuse to go to lunch every now and again and get nice and "healthy" for the winter!

J♥M said...

I'm with you! Too many glooooomy days in a row for me are NO GOOD! I try to enjoy it with the kids and that's fun, but only for a little bit!

Hopefam said...

I love to wach kids experience things for the first time! Bella is such a cutie! I have to agree winter is too long but I do love the look of the snow just not the cold that goes with it!

Anonymous said...

I hate winter too and I am so screwed because if I ever get out of Wyoming it will probably be to Idaho. :) Lame.