
I've been working for over a month now and it's going really well. We're all getting adjusted to me being gone a few times a week. Bella had a hard time at first but she's doing a lot better. She now knows when I put my belt on that I'm going bye bye. It's actually a really fun place to work despite the late nights and the sore back. Good thing it's only a couple of times a week.
Come see me in action at the Lehi Texas Road House!
4 comments:
Nice. We love that place when we visit ID
I did see you in action, but too bad we had ronchy girl for our waitress!! Way to be!
You work at Texas Roadhouse?! I have a friend who works there too - her name is Heather. We'll have to come in and say hi to you next time! And yes, tell Hollie - Milo mentioned it several times, funny kid.
When do you work? We will come see you for sure! It was fun to see you for a second at church the other day. We hope in there every once in a bit when we have missed ours and then go over to the rest of our ward...since i teach primary. You and your little family really are so beautiful! Good job!!
Post a Comment