Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Festivities...

Bella with "her" ornament. My Mom got this for her when she was born and this year I told her about it and told her to put it on the tree wherever she wanted. She does not want "her"ornament on the tree. It's either in her hands or placed nicely under the tree on the tree skirt. I've put it on the tree a few times and she'll give me a look of disgust and take it off the tree and say "no no mama". So funny!

Our tree all decorated. I'm trying out a new spot this year. I think I like it.

Wrapping presents. She's so helpful in this department :)! But I'm happy to say I've got all my wrapping done!

Playing with Daddy in the snow. (well daddy was shoveling but she thought it was really fun)

Here she is with Grandma and Grandpa Lewis at the Forgotten Carols.

Uncle Austy, she's a big fan of Austy and Marcy (his girlfriend).

Gotta love the self portraits.

We went to the Forgotten Carols on Tuesday night. It was really good and I'm so glad we went. I've never been before so it was really fun. It was a great way to kick of the Christmas Season.
Thanks Kent and Lisa for taking us!!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Fun! I love how these little kids are so particular about certain things! Why would you ever think of putting her ornament on the tree!?! Cute!

Orange Juice said...

How cute. Bella is adorable. We have got to get her and Liv together again. Your tree looks great! Christmas is the best!!! Still no baby, but I will let you know if i need anything. love you

J♥M said...

I love that Bella wants to carry around her ornament! Your tree looks good! I've never seen the forgotten carols, but have heard great things about it! I can never get a self portrait picture! You're so cute together! Hooray that your wrapping is done! Wish I could say that I've started! Why, It's almost Christmas! :)