Tuesday: We got up and went to my Dr. appointment. The baby's heart beat is still strong and I"m measuring right on track so that's great. And my Bladder infection that I had last week was starting to clear up. Yay! I had him look at Bella too since she started another fever on Monday. Just 3 weeks after her last one. Poor thing. He said everything looked good though. We can't figure out what's wrong with her. I feel so bad for us. That afternoon we took Bella to see Shrek. It was a cute show and not too long which was nice. After that we headed the the Pizza Factory for dinner.
Wednesday: We went to Market Street Grill for brunch. It's awesome. The Eggs Benedict there are delicious! After that we took Bella to the Gateway Discovery kids Museum. It was so fun she had a great time playing with everything that was just her size.
Thursday: We headed up to Park City. We wen to the Outlet mall, I haven't been there in years. We found a few things. My favorite find were matching shirts for my two little girls! Can't wait! After that we had lunch at a really yummy Mexican joint. And then we headed over to the Alpine slide. That was really fun. There were little rides for Bella so she loved it and she even loved the alpine slide. This was my favorite day!
Friday: we went to the Legacy Center for swimming. Bella of course loved it and is asking me at this very second if we can go swimming...maybe tomorrow. Afterward we went to Cafe Rio for dinner.
Saturday: was Eric's work party which was a BBQ and a Bee's game. So that was a perfect way to end our little vacation. It was a lot of fun. When we told Bella we were going to a baseball game she thought it was her game and that she would be playing. She kept asking us when she was going to hit. Ha ha!
Another successful stay-cation!!

7 comments:
That sounds like fun! Bella's such a cutie!
That all sounds way fun! We will have to go shopping in Park City sometime, I always forget about the outlets for some reason.Just us girls will have to go sometime that sounds fun.
FUN! Stay-cations are awesome because you do things in Utah that you wouldn't normally do!
I am glad you guys had such a fun time!
How fun! I want to take my family to park city now.
Aw, looks like such a fun to you had. I love family vacations.
I just came across your blog somehow, thought I'd say hi :)
I noticed you're pregnant, how exciting!!! My husband and I are THINKING about trying for our third in the fall. We'll see if I'm ready by then :)
That looks like a perfect week to me!
I almost had Mat convinced to do that this year, but with all the crappy weather, we opted to head to sunny st. george!
I'm glad you had a great week!
So fun! My brother works for the bees and loves it!
Post a Comment