Monday, August 23, 2010

Kids say the darndest things....

"Want to come see my room? It's pretty cute. We can play tea party." This was said to her little friend.

"Lay down, you sick, I doctor, I fix you"

"I want my Dad, I need Daddy not you" This was said to me just this morning. She was being naughty and getting in trouble. Ha ha

One of my favorite convo's with her lately:

Bella- I want a snack.
Me- Oh I'm sorry are you hungry?
Bella- No, I not hungry, I just snack hungry.

3 comments:

Shay said...

I love how their little brains work! Too cute!

Lindsay said...

Thats awesome! She has always been a good talker. I want to come visit before and after you have your baby. By the way, I love Bellas room if I havent told you already.

J♥M said...

Oh you just wait! They get so much smarter every day and just keep coming up with stuff!
She's a good thinker! I can't wait to see what else she comes up with!