Lyla was down for a nap and Bella was having her quiet time. So I thought it would be a perfect time for me to take a nice hot bath. But before I could even step foot in my nice hot bath water I had a naked 3 year old starring me in the face and a screaming baby. Awesome! So my relaxing bath was shared with a 3 year old that had a lot to say including "you have a fat tummy" thank you. And a screaming baby trapped in her non working swing. Not so relaxing but I guess that's the life of a Mama. If I have to share a bath I only want to share with these 2 little girls anyway!
Even if they call me fat!
Even if they call me fat!
1 comment:
haha. aw, sad! maybe bella can come play again next week?!
Post a Comment