Thursday, November 10, 2011

Purple Purple Purple...

All the purple decor
2 of my Activity Days girls were sweet enough to come and paint faces for the kids. The kids loved it and Bella absolutely adores Kamarie.
Cute little party guests. Missing Bella and Alli they were getting their faces painted and Lily and Tyson weren't there yet.
Bella's "favorite activity girl"
Minor melt down when she came in and we had already started a game so she didn't get to be first. Whoops
Pizza time!!
Present time....Kids are so funny they were all unwrapping by the end. And Bella loved it! She said "I needed all my friends help."
Blowing out the candles

We had an early birthday party for Bella on Monday since we are moving soon. All she ever talks about is her birthday and having a party with her friends. So I thought I better deliver on that before we move away from her little friends.
She was one happy little girl! She decided on a "purple" party. And she wanted to play games and eat pizza and cupcakes. So that's just what we did. And it was super fun!
All 9 little friends that she invited came so it was total craziness! We played games, painted faces, ate pizza, opened presents and had cupcakes. By the end all the kids were running wild and the house was a disaster. So I would say it was a success!!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Soo cute, looks like she had a fun party! Love all the purple. Little Lyla not about to be left out, she is so precious. I love your party Bella and I love you! Cant believe your almost 4. So excited for you guys to come home!!! Love ya.

Lindsay said...

Cute party!! Wow time fly's, little Bella is growing up too fast. I hope we get to see all of you when we come to visit... Good luck with the move!

Shay said...

It was such a cute party! Tyson and lily loved it! Thanks for inviting them even though we already moved! Happy birthday Bella!

really... said...

aw happy birthday sweet bella! we miss you guys! can't wait to come back and visit!!!
-erica and jarom and fae

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute! Alli loved having her face painted...Happy Birthday Bella!

J♥M said...

Thanks so much Requel for inviting Kamarie! I'm pretty sure she loves Bella just as much as Bella loves her! Thanks for making my Kamarie feel so special! I'm glad that Bella got to celebrate her Birthday with her friends!!