Monday, April 2, 2012


Bella is in Idaho this week. 
I miss her but I know she is having the best time. 
She is being spoiled and getting all kinds of needed attention. 
She and I have been going the rounds lately and unfortunately driving each other crazy! So it was a needed break for both of us but we all miss her. 
It's weird not waking up to her every morning. 
We've only ever been away from her for one night. So I was nervous about a full week. 
But the sassy little girl won't even talk to us! Beast! 
Oh well, at least I know she is being well taken care of and getting lots of loves. 
This will be her 3rd night away and so far she hasn't even missed us once! 
I guess she needed a break from us as much as we needed a break from her. 
Can't wait to love on my girl in a few more days! 
Love you Bella!!!

Thanks Mom! Love you too! 

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Yeah we are having a great time. She is very much at home with us. Which I love. Lots of hugs and kisses! I love the pictures of Lyla, she makes me smile. She is such so funny to me. I love that you girls have such a great time together. Its just priceless!

The Sutherland Family said...

That's nice to get a little break, sometimes those are just needed. I think we need to go to lunch or something soon!

Mimi said...

You know what I mean, she cracks me up everytime I see her. Thank you for letting her come. We just don't see her enough. This really helps. Love you too, can't wait to see the rest of you in a few days.

Shay said...

Absences makes the heart grow fonder?! Right?! How is it only having one kid again...seems crazy easy right!! That is fun she can do that!!