Bella had her first day of legitimate preschool today. We have done the joy school in the past but this was a real preschool that we pay for. Legit. She was so excited to go and meet new friends! She is such a social little bug! She just goes to the house around the corner so it's nice and close. Her teacher's name is Miss Mary. It's in her basement but she has a separate entrance and it's all preschool down there so it's really nice. I have heard nothing but great things about her. She has her teaching degree and I've heard she has most kids reading by the end of the year! I'm so excited for everything Bella will learn. She is so smart and picks things up pretty easily when she wants to. So with someone else teaching her she will do great! Time goes by way too fast...kindergarten next year.
 |
| Cute little poser! |
 |
| Looking super cute in her new skirt and back pack from Mimi. |
 |
| This is her seat at the table and her collage of what she did over the summer. |
We love you Bella! You are going to do great!
1 comment:
My precious little Bella...time is going way too fast. I'm so proud of you...you are such a good girl. I know you will make more new friends. I love how kind...smart and beautiful you are. I love you to the moon and back!
Post a Comment