Eric.....so hot right now. Me not so much.....no makeup, doesn't really work for me. Just another boring week night. I hope this baby will bring some entertainment to our lives.
No way- you guys are H-O-T and you know it!! :) I'm happy to see you're blogging- are you totally loving it? Wait til baby girl comes and you'll want to post every cute face she makes!!! :) Can't wait to see her!
Yeah, having a little girl is so fun!! Have you guys been thinking of any names? Isn't that stressful? I have been stressed both times trying to think of names. And as for the Utah question, I was just worried about how Mercedes would handle the freezing blizzards now that she has lost her fur coat (and her pride...)
5 comments:
No way- you guys are H-O-T and you know it!! :)
I'm happy to see you're blogging- are you totally loving it? Wait til baby girl comes and you'll want to post every cute face she makes!!! :) Can't wait to see her!
Enjoy these laid back nights while you still can! Haha
Oh yeah, you two definitely have modeling careers in front of you. And Brad has that shirt...not yours, Requel. :)
Hey are you guys in Utah?
Yeah, having a little girl is so fun!! Have you guys been thinking of any names? Isn't that stressful? I have been stressed both times trying to think of names. And as for the Utah question, I was just worried about how Mercedes would handle the freezing blizzards now that she has lost her fur coat (and her pride...)
Post a Comment