So... I'm loosing my hair much earlier than I ever thought I would. My hair comes out in chunks!! My house looks like I have an extra long haired dog living in it that's shedding like crazy!! My shower is covered in hair! My poor baby has my hair all over her! Even something as simple as moving my hair from one shoulder to the other I end up with a hand full of hair. What is the deal??? I'm getting a little nervous.
And, I'm pretty sure our dog's a lesbian! She humps other girl dogs all the time. First of all, she's confused, she's not supposed to be the one that humps! And for some reason it's always female dogs she's after! What?? Who has a lesbian dog??
8 comments:
ohh the baldness sounds homely,:) i cut a ladies hair tho that said she had bald spots after baby, i think prenatals or any vitamins will help w that. do yourself a favor! and about your lesbian dog, thats funny. prob cuz all her bf's are boy dogs and she's been lookin and likin.
Totally normal! I lost gobs and gobs of hair. Post pregnancy, but also stress....it'll grow back...I promise....
HORMONES! What us women go through....I swear.
Like everyone said, blame it on the baby! It does get better though and keep taking the prenatal vitamines, they help!
Nothing to worry about, at the dermatology office we see that all the time. Hair loss can be related to all kinds of things, but it is usually stress. It can also happen after you've been medicated for something...ie. having an epideral. If it bothers you, go to the dermatology office and get kenalog injections...not as bad as it sounds. But you may just want to wait until it starts growing back if you're nursing.
So funny i was just freaking out about this 2 months ago!! I did some research and they say it can happen while breastfeeding. I wouldn't worry and it will grow back, mine just started to slow down falling out so that's a releif. I was getting so freaked out i chopped all my hair off... The things we go thru for these babies!! Oh my Lilly is starting to roll all over the place it is so much fun!!
While I have no advice on the lady-lovin' cocker(spaniel) I have to agree with the above comments!
TONS of my hair fell out after both my kids. Someone told me it was because my hormones were changing- AGAIN- since the baby was born.
Did you notice your hair growing thicker and faster when pregnant? Mine usually did. Then it fell out... but don't worry- I don't think you'll get actual visible bald patches. . .
I also lost a bunch of hair which started about 3 months after having a baby and lasted for a few months then stops. You look like you have plenty of hair, so you'll be fine. We used to have a girl boxer that loved to hump to, I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it. Maybe try getting her a little boyfriend and that will straighten her out if she's a little confused!
Hilarious! I had a girl dog that would hump my legs when I was little. Any time I would lay on the ground she would run on and get on top of the back of my legs and hump. I was always kicking her off me! So I think totally normal. The hair thing sounds totally normal too. Even though it is such a pain in the patootie! Your spring pictures of Bella are soooo cute! I am impressed with your skills!
Post a Comment