She's got the best smile!
oh she's so cute and at a fun age to play dress up with. aaliyah, is either, not appreciating it(screaming)or passed out. still lovin that headband
She's a real doll!
Breathtaking Requel! Breathtaking......
She is so cute, I love that dress! I really wish I had some of those bows when Ava was a baby, they are so adorable!
I ran into your blog and have to tell you your little girl is beautiful! You dress her so cute. I don't know if you would remeber me but I went to IF & graduated the same year. Hope all is well. Hayley
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's got the best smile!
oh she's so cute and at a fun age to play dress up with. aaliyah, is either, not appreciating it(screaming)or passed out. still lovin that headband
She's a real doll!
Breathtaking Requel!
Breathtaking......
She is so cute, I love that dress! I really wish I had some of those bows when Ava was a baby, they are so adorable!
I ran into your blog and have to tell you your little girl is beautiful! You dress her so cute. I don't know if you would remeber me but I went to IF & graduated the same year. Hope all is well. Hayley
Post a Comment