"that girl is all about the a--" seriosly, nice, glad i was able to capture such sweet footage.
Hehehe...sweet! Those are great! You both look exactly the same! And especially you after having a baby and everything!!!
You do look that same! Those pictures are hilarious! Ahhh... what it would be like to be carefree and young without a kid again! Cute post!
ahahahah!! I remember these for some reason! Maybe you emailed them to me or something...Why do I remember these?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"that girl is all about the a--" seriosly, nice, glad i was able to capture such sweet footage.
Hehehe...sweet! Those are great! You both look exactly the same! And especially you after having a baby and everything!!!
You do look that same! Those pictures are hilarious! Ahhh... what it would be like to be carefree and young without a kid again! Cute post!
ahahahah!! I remember these for some reason! Maybe you emailed them to me or something...Why do I remember these?
Post a Comment