Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've been tagged a couple.....

First Tag

The Five Tag (Tagged by Ashley)

5 years ago: (2003) I was livin it up in Provo. I lived at Belmont (that was the place to live down there) and I'll be honest it was a blast!! I was working for The SafeStone Group, a summer sales company. I worked in the Corporate office as the assistant to the President. Gotta say the funnest job I have ever had.

5 Months Ago: (January) I had just had a baby, Bella. And was getting used to being a Mom and healing from the whole process.

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Grocery shopping
2. Clean the house
3. Call the dentist, get an appointment
4. Take Mercedes (our dog) to the Vet and to the Groomers
5. Clean up the garden in the back yard


5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Pretzel Flipz (white fudge)
2. Yogurt
3. Cereal
4. Apples with peanut butter
5. Anything sweet basically

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Go on Vacation Permanently!
2. Build our dream home
3. Pay off our families debt
4. Buy whatever I want whenever I want
5. Invest

5 of my BAD habits:
1. Always needing to have the last word
2. Putting things off
3. Eating too many sweets
4. Judging others, most the time I'm so wrong!
5. Always wanting more, when I have everything I need. ( I second this)

5 Places I have lived:
1. Joplin, MO
2. San Jose, CA
3. Idaho Falls, ID
4. Provo, UT
5. Saratoga Springs, UT

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Executive Assistant (Merit Medical)
2. Office Assistant (SafeStone)
3. Office (Basic Research)
4. Assistant Manager (The Buckle)
5. Shoe sales (The Shoe Box)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am deathly afraid of the wind!
2. I am always flexing/sucking in my stomach
3. I like to cook and clean
4. I've always wanted to be wife and a mom
5. I am legally blind. Well I should be, I can't see anything!

5 people that I tag:
1. Rachel
2. Chrissy
3. Jill
4. Hannah
5. Alyssa.....or anyone that wants to do it

Second Tag

Tag about Eric. . .

A- ATV of choice? 4-wheelers.

B - Born? November 29, 1982

C-Cookies or Candy? Milks Favorite Cookie.....Oreo's!

D-Date of Choice when you go out? Go out, what's that? Probably Dinner and a Movie

E-Essential Item? Money clip

F-Favorite Foods? Steak and my incredible Alfredo sauce.

G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Gas

H-Hobbies? 4-wheeling, golf, Baseball, watching sports

I-Ice Cream Flavor? Cookies n`Cream

J-Job? Colvin Engineering

K-Kids? Baby girl Bella

L-Last Vacation as a couple? Puerto Villarta, Mexico for our honeymoon

M-Morning person or night owl? I would say morning since he leaves for work at 5:30 a.m.!

N-Number of Siblings? 2 brothers

O-OCD or sloppy? Neither, middle of the road I guess.

P-Pet Peeves? Probably when I get on him about how he drives.

Q-Quiet or Loud? Quiet, until he feels comfortable.

R-Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse.

S-Sports? Plays Golf and Baseball, and he'll watch any sport.

T-Tight wad or spender? Wishes he could be a BIG spender...good thing I handle the $.

U-Unknown Fact about him? Huh, I'm not sure.

V-Vegetables? Corn and Carrots? He's not a big veggie eater.

W- Worst Habit? Getting crazy over sports games!

X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Baseball team.

Y-Your favorite things about him? I love that he is such a hard worker. And that he fully supports my decision to stay home with Bella. I love that he is so handy and can fix anything in the house or on the cars. Plus he is very attractive!

Z-Zodiac Sign? I'd have to look that one up.

Tag three people: Afton, Jean-Marie, Kristi or any that wants to do it.

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

that is so funny, i answered 99% of erics questions right. who knew i knew him so well!?

Amy Kae said...

The wind??
Why didn't I know this???