
She plays with Daddy....well she grabs his nose and hair and thinks it's
sooo fun!

She sat up like a big girl in the cart for the very first time.

Sat on the grass for the first time and loved it!

My mini roses.....just cause they look so pretty!

She's really good at helping Daddy!

She loves to play on her blanket and try to catch the puppy by scooting around on her belly.

She really loves when I dress her up super cute and take pictures of her. She is watching her newly installed ceiling fan go round and round. Precious!

She got to play with her friend Alli again. Cute babies!

And to finish it off have a nice Sunday dinner with family. Here she is with Uncle
Austy. And ladies he is single and ready to mingle!
4 comments:
What cute little friends they are! She had a lot of firsts last week!
I can't believe how good she sits up, is she advanced?? she seems young, especially to be upright n a cart-impressive. and super funny about Austin, yes ladies he is quite funny!!
Single and ready to mingle....
Requel - you kill me! I can't get enough of you... Who is this cat anyway? Eric's brother?? Why is he grabbing Bella's boob?
ha ha - teasing...love you, miss you, mean it!
Ames
Your bella really is one of the cutest ever. I love her name too. I wasted it on a poodle a few years ago though. Dang!
Post a Comment