Sunday, June 1, 2008

For the Grandparents....

Bella loves to sit and play on her blanket with all her toys. She sits up so good for only being 5 months! She is so fun!! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Rachel B said...

that is so cute! such a busy girl, her little noises sound so much older now. they are going to be fun to see together.

Chrissy said...

She is so cute girl! I just love her.

Scott and Megan said...

ok, so I may or may not have totally blog stalked you through Karen Moreau's blog. I just love seeing pictures of Bella, she really is a rare beauty for such a young age. Anyway, just thought I needed to come out of the blog closet.
Megan Lee (in LL ward live on Lakeview)

The Sutherland Family said...

She does sit up really good for being that young...it took Alli a little longer than 5 months. Go Bella!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Awww...she's so cute! And she's having so much fun sitting there...gagging herself... :) Haha.

Amy said...

Hey Requel,
Just wanted to make sure and tell you to read Eric Rudy's blogspot ASAP!!
Thanks,
Amy

Amy said...

Sorry, go to this site, not the one that is linked on your blog.

http://monkeybumm.blogspot.com/