Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mark Kay Sale.....

Yes, I sell Mary Kay. It was one of those things I kinda got roped into. But hey, they do make a great skin care line! Anyway it's time to update my inventory. So I am giving 50% off all product I have in stock and 30% off all product I have to order in. So, if you live in the area and want to come by to see what I have please feel free. Just call me first to make sure I will be home. If you don't live in the area, don't worry, I will send you what you need still at the discounted price. I just ask that you pay shipping.

Mary Kay has come out with some great new products. You can check out all they have to offer at www.marykay.com. If you have any questions about any products please feel free to call me.

This great deal will end on August 16th. There is only 10 days left, so get your order placed! Please contact me at 801-722-8497 or requellewis@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

No comments: