Friday, August 1, 2008

This is why I love going home in the summer....

We went to Idaho last Thursday, Eric came home on Sunday but Bella and I just got home Wednesday night. I love going home in the summer. I wish I could live in Idaho in the summer time. My parents have such a big beautiful yard that we all love to be there. We have bbq's and dutch oven cook outs in the way back, I love it back there it's like a forest and the closest I like to get to camping!Amazing....right?


This is our camp ground. We love it back here. My Dad is the best dutch oven cook ever! Whenever I'm there in the summer I always request his dutch oven chicken and potatoes. So Yummy!!! He gets real into it.... I love it!
While we were there we had our family pics done. Rachel did them using her tripod. They turned out really good. What a good looking bunch of people!

4 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

I love the woodsy area...that's pretty cool! Thanks for watchin Alli yesterday.

J♥M said...

Glad you had a great time!

Hopefam said...

I love Idaho too! We would move back in a heartbeat!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you guys look awesome. Adam and I got to have dinner with Rach. and we so wish we could've seen you too. I can't wait to meet Bella. There is always a chance that we may move to Driggs in 2 years when we are done with school (we have family there) so we may be close to I.F......B.t.w. your parents house is gorgeous!