Monday, September 1, 2008

Hi Mommy.....

My Sister Rachel and her husband have been in NYC working the U.S. Open. They have one more week to go. They have not seen their baby Aaliyah for a week and a half and they are dying! Especially Rachel. Bella and I were able to go to Idaho this past weekend for a visit. So I got to give Aaliyah lots of loves for her mommy. The baby is with my parents so she is being well taken care of but I know she misses her mommy!



Enjoy Rachel!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

THANK YOU!!!! ahh i'm so over this, i miss my baby girl so much!

Amy Kae said...

totally cute Req! Way thoughtful of you....
hope you had so much fun at your parents this weekend. Those cousins are so cute!!

J♥M said...

What a nice thing to do for your sis!