| 'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.' So - if you give her crap, you will receive more SHIT than any one human being can handle! |
8 comments:
can I get an AMEN?!!!!
That is so effing awesome that you posted that in your blog! you are totally real Requel!!! Most Mormons may think it's taboo to say Shit.... ha ha! you're such a Rebel. that's why I'm in love with you. yea baby!
LOVE IT! So so True!
LOL! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with me!
ha ha, so what exactly did eric do?? ;)jk
What more needs to be said!!
Fanfreakintastic! You got that one right Requel! You're so funny!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment