Today was a very nice day. Eric and Bella gave me some really sweet cards and a gift card to get a manicure and pedicure. Then we went and met Eric's family for brunch at Market Street Grill. Thank you Kent and Lisa, this place is awesome. It had been a while since I had been there for breakfast and oh my goodness they did not disappoint. After breakfast we just hung out for a while and then later met up with Eric's grandparents for dinner. That to was very nice. Happy Mother's day to me!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day!
Today was a very nice day. Eric and Bella gave me some really sweet cards and a gift card to get a manicure and pedicure. Then we went and met Eric's family for brunch at Market Street Grill. Thank you Kent and Lisa, this place is awesome. It had been a while since I had been there for breakfast and oh my goodness they did not disappoint. After breakfast we just hung out for a while and then later met up with Eric's grandparents for dinner. That to was very nice. Happy Mother's day to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Pictures! That food look so good. I love the Gliterry sequin black tank, so cute! Bytheway, I still have Bella's blue blow, I forgot to give it to you.
Yummm! I am going to have to try that! Looks like you guys had a great mother's day!
I'm so jelous!
Post a Comment