Sunday, May 10, 2009

My greatest gift...

This is what being a Mother is all about. Sleeping or awake this baby makes me smile! She is all girl as you can see. She loves to play in my closet and get out all my purses and shoes. She also loves makeup time! She has the most fun personality and is always doing something silly and making us laugh.

She is the most beautiful perfect little girl and I am so happy I get to be her mom!
She is truly my greatest treasure.

2 comments:

bananaberry128 said...

peekaboo! cute blog. cute pics!
how fun is she. dressing up and makeup time? too cute.

sounds like you had an awsome mo's day. you so deserve it. your such a sweet mom. bella is such an angel. her gentle little smile and voice.....have i said sweet yet?

that sucks about Bella's bling. that was kind of funny how you told me. I was desperate and baught a differnet brand wire acouple of months ago. p.o.s. wire! The one that lasts longer was sold out. I will never buy this crap again! Sorry for the inconvenience. Bring me the beads, (the bigger ones)if im not home, leave them in a bag tied to my door.
If you want me to repair them,no charge, i would love to. (a personal check for the bling is great)
Please don't feel obligated if you dont't want them. I'd rather you be honest!
Thanks hot buns! c u soon ;D
801-623-3600 text or call

Josh and Jillian said...

Bella is so adorable! I love her all dressed up in your shoes and purses.