Friday, June 12, 2009

She know's what she wants and she know's how to get it...

Cheese crackers it is!

I finally caught her in the act. She kept bringing me food from the pantry yesterday and saying "nack nack" (snack) I couldn't believe that she could reach up to the shelf that all her goodies are on. Now I know how she does it. Smart little thing!

5 comments:

Shay said...

I love it! You are right, these little ones are way to smart!

Marshalls said...

She has some snack getting skills! She is SO cute!

McKay and Kallie said...

That is so funny! It's crazy how fast they learn.

Unknown said...

Hey! I read this book called "The Baby Whisperer" I read it with my first kid and then I pretty much had it memorized by the third. I had all my boys sleeping early and I swear its because I followed the advice from this book. My first slept through the night at 4 months, my 2nd by 6 weeks and the last one by 8 weeks. Its amazing and I swear by it. I think the techniques are right on. ANyways. If you have any questions about it, let me know!!!!
Are you getting ready to have another one???

Meradith said...

Yes I remember you Requel! What a cute little Bella you have! It's unreal how quickly they change isn't it? Congrats on your sweet family, it's good to be in touch! PS and wow Nick Chournos there's a blast from the past haha haven't thought about him for a while! Fun memories.