Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shout out to my Dad....

I love my Dad. He is a great dad and I think an even greater Grandpa. These little girls just adore him and will fight over him when they are both around him at the same time. Soon Lucy will be old enough to understand and want Papa's attention too. He was blessed with 5 awesome kids and 3 beautiful little grand baby girls, so far. My Dad isn't the biggest talker but I know he loves all of us very much! I remember as a little girl I loved to hold my Dad's hand whenever we went anywhere. I remember feeling so proud that he was my Dad and I was the one holding his hand. My Dad is very strong in the church and I totally look up to him and respect him for that. He is very smart and knowledgeable. You can ask him anything about anything and he usually knows and if her doesn't he will find out. Dad I hope you had a great day, I wish I was there to celebrate with you.
I love you! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: