Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lava Hot Springs...

We did our annual family Lava trip last week. It is always so much fun. We go to the pool for a couple days and one day is spent floating down the river. I haven't done the river for a couple of years so I did it this year and it was so fun! We all had a great time and I love that this is something we do every year with just our immediate family. It's so fun to have those few days uninterrupted together. Thank you Mom and Dad for a fun relaxing few days!

Some of the group...always around the table. Best place to be if you ask me!

And they're off!

I love the way they look at each other.

Playing at the park, on "Barney" no less. Bella saw this big purple thing and she kept saying "Barney Barney". They both thought they found the big friendly Dinosaur even though this one is a little scary if you ask me.

Me and Rachel, sliding down the hillside, Jordy was waiting to catch us at the bottom.

All of us linked up battling the rapids....good times.

Bella making faces at Lucy....you can see Lucy laughing. Bella loves babies and she was lovin Lucy this trip!

3 comments:

Marshalls said...

How fun!! I wish Ryah had a cousin to play with! Those two look like they have so much fun together!

Josh and Jillian said...

What a fun vacation. I have not been to Lava in so long! I agree, the table is the best place to be so I can stuff my face. haha

J♥M said...

That's still a place I've never been. I'm so glad that you had a great time after a stressful week taking care of Mercedes! I love that Bella loved the "Barney", although I agree that Barney looks scary! What cute girls! I love that they're so cute together!