Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vegas Baby!!

We're off to Vegas for Thanksgiving. We are meeting my family and my Aunt and her family from California there. It is going to be so much fun!! I love the holidays and I'm especially excited to be able to spend Thanksgiving in 65 degree weather!

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

Hey Requel...we haven't updated our blog in FOREVER, but long story short - we're back in Utah. We're having a get together a week from Saturday and I wanted to email you the details...can you send me your email address?

Thanks - Amy

jaronandamy@gmail.com

Orange Juice said...

Thanks for being as excited as I am!! There is still no baby, but there is a snow storm outside right now...sometimes that can trigger Labor...we will see. We should get together again soon. (as soon as possible with a newborn right?) lots of love

J♥M said...

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!