Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

Bella was a witch this year for Halloween. She looked so cute and she loved trick or treating!! She would have stayed out all night if I would have let her. She would run from one house to the next and sneak some of her candy in between! She was so brave, she'd go right up to the door and knock and say "trick or treat". Granted she would say it before they opened the door but she still said it. There were a couple "scary" houses around our neighborhood but those didn't even slow her down. She just kept saying "more more". It was so fun to watch her and see how exciting the whole night was for her. She makes everything so much fun!!

our little witch all ready to go!

her little friend Alli was also a witch. so cute.

running from one house, candy in hand!

Mimi even came to go trick or treating with us this year. Bella with a mouth full of candy!!

I had to force her to take a picture with me. She just wanted to keep going.

Off to the next!

Bella was hiding from the camera so this is just me and my Mama at the end of the night.

Bella and daddy

5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

I thought she looked adorable in her witch costume! It was fun to see you guys. That's fun that your Mom came down too. We need to go walking this week since it's decent outside.

The Sutherland Family said...

Oh and that 4th picture of her running with candy cracks me up- so funny!

The Bell Family said...

What a cute little witch! I need a girl so bad! She is getting so big! That's so funny that you know Chrissy and Katie. I met Katie in our ward when we moved here and we have become good friends. What a small world! Did you go to hair school with Chrissy? My other good friend Teresa went to hair school with her so maybe you guys know each other too. Weird. What are the chances? Glad to see you guys are doing so well. You are such a cute mom.

Marshalls said...

Bella is adorable! She is getting so big! Its crazy how fast they grow! She will be two soon...right??

J♥M said...

I was happy to see her at my door! Lucky you to have your mom come! I love that she knew what she was doing and that it was a fun game for her! I also think it's neat that you got a quick pic of her dashing to another house and eating candy along the way! Good Job!