Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Weekend....

Bella likes to sleep by herself so she slept on the chair and ottoman. Didn't look real comfy but she loved her little bed.

One of the best things about having a Mom and a Sister and two little girl cousins are Girls Weekends! We had an awesome weekend in SLC. Rachel and Aaliyah came on Thursday so we took the girls swimming. They love the water! Then on Friday morning we went and picked up my Mom in SLC. We stayed in a hotel all weekend. We ate yummy food and we shopped and we swam and we did a lot of relaxing. It was so nice. The girls love love love each other but they still do their far share of fighting. It's either hugging and giggling or pinching and pushing and screaming. Awesome!

Cute girls all cuddled up on my bed to watch their shows.

Thursday we went to the AF pool which is awesome! Our friends Lily and Tyson came with us. They all had so much fun and played really well together. Every one's favorite thing was going down the big slide. Tyson was so brave and would go by himself since his mom had to hold Lily. We will for sure be going back!


Thanks Mom, Rachel and Aailyah for an awesome weekend! We miss you guys already!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE the picture of them on the bed...that is so sweet!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Yay for girls weekends, they are the best aren't they?! LOVE EM.

J♥M said...

I love LOVE love the pic of them hugging! I think it's awesome that you get to do fun stuff like that!

Shay said...

I looks like you guys had a great time! Especially the little girls! Thanks for letting us tag along at the pool! We had the best time!

KarliSue said...

Hey I love catching up with you on your blog! Also I owe you a Congratulations! You look way to cute prego! Its so not fair! I love and miss you!!