Thursday, September 30, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot


 My good friend Shay took these awesome maternity pictures for us. I love the way they turned out. And I'm so glad I decided to them. Now I have documentation of this special time. I have not taken many pictures this time around. I just don't look as cute as I did when I was pregnant with Bella. :) Thanks again Shay!!

Side note: in exactly one week from today our sweet baby Lyla will be joining our family. I can't hardly stand myself. I'm so excited for this baby!!  We are all so excited but mostly me! I just can't wait to do it all again. I know it's a lot of work and I know I'll be so tired but I also know I'm going to love every minute of it!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Those turned out amazing!! you're so gorgeous! It is definitely an adjustment from 1-2, but it's a blast and so worth it!

Monica Bell said...

You are seriously so gorgeous! Bella will be the sweetest big sister...so exciting!

The Sutherland Family said...

Way cute pics! I can't wait to meet the new baby girl... and Bella will be a great big sister!

J♥M said...

I love the name Lyla! Awesome pics! I regret not having pics so go you! I wish I had your energy! Good luck this week! :)

Heather Davies said...

You look beautiful! Love the pictures!

Hopefam said...

You look amazing as alwys!! I love the pictures, your family is so cute, acn;'t wait to see Lyla!! BTW I love that name!!

Shay said...

I am so glad you like them! You are all so photogenic! I am excited to meet Lyla!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Great pics! Good job, Shay! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Lyla.

The Bell Family said...

Cute pictures! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! I LOVE the name Lyla. It is on my list for girl names. (we are having baby #3 in April). Another girl...so fun! Good luck with everything!

Orange Juice said...

Oh so sweet. Im super excited for you! and for the record, you look gorgeous! I never saw you prego with Bella, but you are beautiful now! The pics turned out great! Good luck with it all. We love you.