Monday, October 11, 2010

Lyla Grace Lewis...

This was me at 6:30 a.m. all ready to get things started!

Here I am at about 7:30 a.m. still waiting for a freaking nurse so we could get things started. I was exhausted by this point!

My sweet girl came to visit!

Sweet little Lyla just minutes after delivery!

Happy family of 4!!

Proud new daddy with another baby girl!

Our precious Lyla Grace was born Thursday October 7th at 2:03 p.m. she weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. She has dark hair just like Bella did. Her eyes look blue,which I love! She has been so sweet and we are so in love with her! Bella is adjusting pretty well and loves being a big sister! I will post more pictures of our last few days at home. 

12 comments:

Josh and Jillian said...

Congrats Requel! Lyla is so adorable. Glad you are doing well!

Mindy said...

Congrats!! you look AMAZING!! Lyla is so precious..we're so excited for you guys!!

Hannah Jones said...

Congratulations!!! How fun to have two little girls! I love the name Lyla (it's a family name for us!) We'll stop by when you get settled!!

Shay said...

She is so cute and you look fantastic just minutes after she was born! I love the one with Lyla and Eric...it looks like she is smiling at him!
What a cute family (of 4!)!

Heather said...

congratulations! i've been thinking about you a lot the last few days but haven't wanted to bug you with everything thats going on. we are so happy for you guys! she's adorable! i want to come see you!

J♥M said...

You look way good for delivery! She's beautiful and sweet! Can't wait to see more of her and Bella! Congratulations!!!!!!!

The Sutherland Family said...

So sweet! Congrats! Glad you and baby are doing well.

7 Baldwin's said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and I love love love the name Lyla! What gorgeous girls you have! Congrats!

Natalie Pierce said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!

Jennifer Shippen said...

Congrats on the another sweet baby girl! She is so precious!

Monica Bell said...

You look amazing! And your little girl is so precious!

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful girl, congrats!