Sunday, March 13, 2011

Girls and Boys Weekend...

My cute matching girls...not the best pic but what do you expect from a 3 yr old and a baby.
Bathing beauties
Mimi with the girls before Disney on Ice (I love Lyla's happy little face in this one)
More matching....this one turned out cute!! All ready for Disney on Ice in their pretty, new, spring outfits.
Best cousins! We got them cotton candy and they both hated it!! Ha ha...so we enjoyed it!
My favorite visitors ever!
Besties! This little girl was so excited all Day!!
 I asked her if she was liking the show and she said "I'm loving it!"
This sweet one did so good through all the loud noise. She has always been into watching so she really enjoyed it to!
I love my Mom! Thanks for another super fun girls weekend Mama!

This handsome guy went to St.George and Mesquite with some buddies for a golf weekend.
So pretty! Not sure what course this is but looks awesome!
This too is super pretty. He said it was almost 80 in Mesquite on Friday. So nice, perfect day to golf!

Us girls had a great weekend here at home. We ate too much and shopped a little and saw Disney on Ice.
It was so much fun! Can't wait til next time!

And I know Eric had a great weekend with his buddies golfing and hanging out. How could he not with the beautiful weather he had.

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

How fun! It looks like you both had a great weekend- girls weekends are the best!

Shay said...

What a fun weekend! I really love Lyla's face in the pic with Mimi and all the girls! Too cute!!