Friday, September 23, 2011

Today was a good day

The girls played so nice all morning. Bella has such a great imagination. She was pretending all her babies were at preschool and she was the teacher, of course, and in the above pic it was nap time. And she was calling all of their parents to make sure they could stay and have a nap. Naturally.
We baked some cookies this afternoon.
Testing the dough and she says "not bad, not bad."
Would you like some?
I'm sure her hands are totally clean.
She really likes to manhandle it first.
But she is the prettiest little baker. Ever.
While we baked she slept. So precious.
Look at those sweet little baby feet. Oh I die for her.
Hard to think this little beauty will be 1 in just two weeks. I've already been having break downs. Time just goes to fast. I want her this size forever.
 The girls and I had a great day. Very little melt downs. No sass. And I had great one on one time with each of them today. These are the days I always want to remember.

5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Sounds like a good day! I say you can't go wrong when cookies are involved =)

jaromanderica said...

aw i love them! I can't believe our babies are almost 1, it's craziness! I miss little bella and lyla they r so beautiful and sweet!

Jessica, Kalae and Lily said...

I love that Lyla has her little feet crossed... So Cute! and Bella looks just like you. Such pretty girls!!!

J♥M said...

Oh this sounds like the perfect day! I just love how you journal! Love it!

Mimi said...

Im going to try again, these pictures are so sweet. Love the pretty little baker! I love love the prescious little feet, that one would be a great framed one. You guys know how to have a good time. Love ya girls.