I took the girls out back today to do a mini photo session since Lyla will be ONE in 3 days and Bella will be 4 in just a couple months. I am no professional but I think I got some really good pictures. I wish I had a nice software that I could do some better editing. So these are all kinda rough. I wasn't able to get many of Bella because I was also taking pictures of my neighbors boys at the same time and one of the boys was throwing rocks and unfortunately Bella's head got right in the way of one. So her photo session ended sooner than I would have liked. Poor girl had a rough day. And the poor little boy felt so bad.
Also, I took Lyla to the Dr. yesterday for her one year check up. She has an ear infection, that explains the diarrhea and throwing up. Other than that she is healthy and happy. Still just a little runt. I love it!
One year Stats:
Weight- 17 lbs 10 oz 5th percentile
Height- 29 inches 50th-75th percentile
2 teeth
Love my beautiful girls!!!
5 comments:
Requel you did a great job, sad little Bella still beautiful though. Lyla such a poser, holding her little hands too cute. Excited to see you guys! Love ya.
Super cute! and you did an awesome job!! Poor little Bella, it makes my head hurt when I look at that photo.
oh sad for bella and lyla! :( we need to have bella over to play sometime...
I hope you're all feeling better! That's rough!
Your girls are so adorable!! I can't believe Lyla is one!! Time flies!! We really do need to get together soon! Give me a call!
Post a Comment