Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mom, lets talk about snow.


This is the conversation Bella and I had on the way home from the store the other day. 


Bella: Mom, do you like the snow?
Me: Not really
Bella: Well I do. Did you like it when you were a little girl?
Me: Yes, I liked it more then.
Bella: You did? And did you build snowmen with Papa?
Me: Yeah, probably.
Bella: And did you play in the snow with all your Brothers and Sister?
Me: Yes
Bella: So what did you guys like to do in the snow?
Me: We liked to go sledding, build snowmen and snow caves and make huge snow balls. And we would have snow ball fights and pull each other on the iced over roads. Sounds fun, huh?
Bella: Yeah! You'll have to teach me how to have a snow ball fight. Are we going home now?

Oh I love our little talks. She is so smart and always wants to know more and more about everything. 
I love my little Bella!! 

2 comments:

J♥M said...

They're so funny! Especially when we think they aren't paying any attention! I'm so glad she loves the snow for me!!!

Mimi said...

I love that picture of Bella reminds me so much of you when you were little. Bella has always amazed me with all her questions. They are so heartfelt, she puts so much thought into her questions. Smart girl! Love you all.