Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beautiful Girls



 I did an impromptu photo shoot with the girls this morning. 
I think the ones of Bella turned out really cute. Lyla on the other hand was not in the mood for pictures. She just wanted to run all over. She would throw a fit and scream when I tried to make her sit still. So her pictures didn't turn out so great. Last photo shoot I did of the girls, Lyla had tons of great pictures and Bella didn't and this time it's reversed. I can't win. Oh well. 
Here's some of my favorites of the cute little buggers!!! 

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

So cute! I love em! I see that you got your chairs you were telling me about...they are super cute too!

Mimi said...

Good job Requel! I love the ones when they are looking at each other,so sweet. Love you all!

The Lorenzos said...

Bella in her little boots on the chair is just about the sassiest thing I've seen -- your girls are so precious!