Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet and Sassy or just Sassy?!!

Over the past several months Bella has become incredibly sassy. She tells me "NO" all the time. Actually she yells it. She is such a beast most days! We go our rounds, me and that girl. On the other hand she can be so sweet and nice and precious. Then she turns into a little beast from you know where. I have been trying to have her do chores, just simple things like making her bed, picking up her room, brushing her teeth and throwing diapers away in the garage. And most the time she will do them because she gets stickers and then a reward. But if she doesn't want to do something she won't do it. And she yells "no I don't want to" and she still expects to get to do whatever she wants. I don't feel like I'm asking or expecting a lot of her. She is only 4. I usually end up helping her complete whatever task I've asked her to do. But it really makes me so mad when she just sits there when she should be picking up her room that would take 2 minutes but she just won't do it. She'll say I'm so tired. So I say okay go take a nap. Then I hear "no, never". Serious beast! She is so stubborn. Yesterday I asked her to pick up her room and make her bed while I cleaned mine and Lyla's room. There were maybe 4 things on the floor of her room. Would have taken 2 seconds but she wouldn't do it. She just sat there and acted like a beast. So I threaten no going outside all day, no shows, no whatever and she still doesn't care. It's amazing. But come 4 o`clock when all the kids are outside she wanted to be to so she finally ran up and cleaned her room and it took 2 minutes! But she got her sticker and she finally got to go play outside. She makes me crazy! She said to me yesterday "how come you are nice to Lyla and not me?" I sure felt like an ass after that. I wanted to say because Lyla is a cute little baby and most things she does is still cute. But I didn't. I got down gave her a hug and told her I was sorry if I wasn't nice but she needs to do what she's asked and not be so sassy. And that I love her just as much as I love Lyla. This is why I'm not a very good enforcer and I'm such a push over. Cause they say things like this and it makes me feel bad. I don't want my kids to ever be mad at me or think I don't love them because I got mad at them. Silly I know. But true. They are my babies.
Looks sweet right?
On a lighter note she has made so many friends and is really loving it here. Even though she did say to me the other day "I wish we never moved here". Ha ha. It was because she saw a bug in the house. And it was so gross to her. She plays with friends every day. Now that the weather is nice there are kids outside all the time. It really is so fun. Our street doesn't see much traffic so kids are running all over. They play in one yard then move on to the next. They ride their bikes up and down the street. It's really awesome! Yesterday we had a couple kids in our backyard then inside in the playroom. The other day the little girls that live behind us hoped the fence to come play in our yard. It's fun and the girls love it. She really likes a couple of the older girls and will follow them around but they are sweet to play with her and be nice.

Some other things she is does right now is making up stories. She is always telling me stories. I'll have to write down her stories one time. She loves to draw and cut things out of paper right now. She sings and makes up songs. She still loves her babies more than any other toy. We signed her up for soccer so she's been practicing her kicks. She is just growing up so fast and thinks that she is big and so much older than she is. She is going to Mimi and Papas next week for a week by herself and she is so excited. She talks about it every day and tells everyone. I'm excited too!

Happy and silly, enjoying life! 
This girl makes me the most crazy. But I love her so much. I know I need to work on my patience with her. I really do try to do fun and special things with her everyday. But man sometimes she makes it hard. :)

No comments: