They're adorable! How do you get your girls to look and smile at the camera!! They're so photogenic and perfect in every one! :) Such a cute family!
I love how you can see their personalities!!! You guys look awesome!!!!!!
LOVE!! So so cute. I love the black and white one of Bella & Lyla, and it was so fun to hang out with you guys that night, we miss ya!
These are so great! I love them! I love the backgrounds in them also! so cute! can't wait to see you guys!Erica and Fae (&Jarom..)
I seriously LOVE these pictures! And the colors you used are perfect. Your girls are beautiful!! Hopefully we get to see you all soon.
who took these?!? they're fabulous!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're adorable! How do you get your girls to look and smile at the camera!! They're so photogenic and perfect in every one! :) Such a cute family!
I love how you can see their personalities!!! You guys look awesome!!!!!!
LOVE!! So so cute. I love the black and white one of Bella & Lyla, and it was so fun to hang out with you guys that night, we miss ya!
These are so great! I love them! I love the backgrounds in them also! so cute! can't wait to see you guys!
Erica and Fae (&Jarom..)
I seriously LOVE these pictures! And the colors you used are perfect. Your girls are beautiful!! Hopefully we get to see you all soon.
who took these?!? they're fabulous!!
Post a Comment