I can't believe you are 9 months. Wow. I would pay money to look like that now in a bikini...8 months POST baby. Sad :(
Chrissy- you look good in all your pics that i've seen!
I love how you took pictures in your bikini! You are so brave, but you look great for 39 weeks! I can't wait to see a post of the new one!
Requel,I just heard you had your baby!! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see her and you!Love yaKarli
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe you are 9 months. Wow. I would pay money to look like that now in a bikini...8 months POST baby. Sad :(
Chrissy- you look good in all your pics that i've seen!
I love how you took pictures in your bikini! You are so brave, but you look great for 39 weeks! I can't wait to see a post of the new one!
Requel,
I just heard you had your baby!! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see her and you!
Love ya
Karli
Post a Comment