Bella joined us Wednesday December 19th at 3:34 p.m. She was 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. She is the most Beautiful baby we have ever seen! We are totally and completely in love with her. She has long beautiful fingers and toes and the most beautiful skin! She is a complete joy. We've only had her for 4 days now but we can't imagine life without her!
Requel, How come you look so stinkin gorgeous right after having a baby?!! I never looked that good! Congrats on your precious little baby girl. I can't wait to see her in person.
6 comments:
Congrats! I am so happy for you! Little girls are the best. Bella is so beautiful.
How is Rachel doing?
Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful in those pictures! But of course Bella looks better, ;-) Congrats.
Lots of love and congratulations to you and Eric! What a beautiful baby girl!!! I'm glad she is here and all is well!
Kim P.
So sweet. I can't wait to meet her!
Requel,
How come you look so stinkin gorgeous right after having a baby?!! I never looked that good! Congrats on your precious little baby girl. I can't wait to see her in person.
congrats! She is very adorable.
Post a Comment