Tuesday, December 4, 2007
She's just a tiny girl...
So had my ultrasound today. I had plenty of fluid in there and everything looked good. Bella is just small. She is measuring as big as a 35 week fetus when I am 37 weeks. They say she looks to weigh about 5 pounds 9 ounces. So small for this far along! The Radiologist said he thinks she is fine just a very small baby. So I'm OK with that as long as everything else is looking good. She is developing fine and has a strong heart beat and moves like crazy! I just have to wait it out these next couple of weeks. That's all I have is 2 and a 1/2 weeks. YAY!!! I should hear from my Dr. with final results by Thursday. I may have to do another ultrasound next week just so they can keep an eye on her growth. My Dr. told me with the way I am dilating and thinning he doesn't see me going past my due date. I hope that is still the case with this new info we received today. More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Requel!!! Just hope that she is early, that is a blessing. Brooklyn was 2 weeks late, and I was SO over it!!! I'm sure she is fine, just a little girl. How fun!!! Keep us updated!!!
I am so excited for you two! I am sure that everything will be fine, it would be nice to have a tiny baby as long as everything has produced right.
She is going to be an adorable little thing
Hi Requel, I noticed you posted on my blog. I'm glad you did! I can't wait to see little Bella. What a wonderful Christmas present!
Post a Comment