We spent Christmas at home and it was so nice. We woke up, opened our gifts and had a big delicious breakfast! Then we just lounged and played with Bella (well as much as she would play). Later in the afternoon the Grandparents came over and we opened more gifts and had dessert.
I love Christmas but I'm glad it's over. And I'm happy to say my tree and other decor is all down and put away!!
Bring on the New Year!!!
3 comments:
I hope Bella is doing better, I love videos, I know I shouldn't but sometimes theya re a life saver! Bella Party looks fabulous-will you come and plan my next bday party:)
Poor baby! Is she feeling better? It seems like I haven't chatted with you in forever. I miss ya!
I love her christmas dress.. Ivy got that same one. Is it almost time for baby #2?
Post a Comment