This is the happiest and quietest Bella has been in two days. Thanks to these Baby Genius nursery rhymes dvd's I got her for her birthday. I put that dvd on repeat and sat her in her new comfy chair with a bowl of snacks and she has been content ever since. We're going on just over an hour now. This is heaven!! She has been whining and screaming for the past two days. It's so sad cause I know she's in pain but I can't stand it anymore. I miss my happy fun sweet baby!!
I love your new picture ath the top and your great equation! I've tried to leave a comment for days, but I couldn't. Sure hope little Bella is feeling better by now! Hope you are too!
2 comments:
I hope Bella feels better. Sick kids are no fun.
I love your new picture ath the top and your great equation! I've tried to leave a comment for days, but I couldn't. Sure hope little Bella is feeling better by now! Hope you are too!
Post a Comment