Monday, December 8, 2008

Early Christmas Celebration








We went home to Idaho to Celebrate Christmas with my Family. A little early yes, but it's okay with me, it just makes Christmas last all that much longer. We had such a great time. I love going home, especially around the Holiday's. My Mom does such an amazing job decorating for Christmas. I love it!! We had all my Family together on Saturday night, we ate tons of food, read Christmas stories, did our gift exchange and played games. It was so nice to all be together!

While we were there my Brothers and their wives made Bella a cake for her Birthday since they will not be able to come celebrate with us on her actual B-day in a couple of weeks. That was so thoughtful, thank you.

Bella and I were able to spend most of the week there. We had such a good time and Bella is such a good little house guest. She had so much fun playing with her cousin. And I loved being able to spend so much time with my Family. Thanks for having us!!!

1 comment:

Marshalls said...

OKAY...so that black and white dress with polka dots Bella has on...IS the CUTEST dress I have ever seen! She is so cute! I want to squeeze her!!!