Monday, March 2, 2009

Our of order...

I have some pics I wanted to post from our latest trip to Idaho and some fun pics of Bella playing outside. But blogger is not letting me upload any pictures at the moment... lame, I know. I'll just have to try again in a couple of days.

It has been so nice outside lately. Bella loves to be outside. She will bring me her shoes and then walk over to the door and grunt and whine until I take her outside. She's so funny and so smart! I love her!

2 comments:

7packofbearss said...

I hate it when that happens, which is pretty often for me because I am a computer idiot. Good luck getting it to work.

J♥M said...

I'd have to agree. I've tried to leave you a comment for a few days and haven't been able to and not everything was on the page. It was kinda freaky. I don't blame her one bit about wanting to be outside! I want this crazy weather to be done!