Let's see, we haven't been up to too much lately. Bella had her first "real" ouwee on Saturday. She was playing outside having a great day at Grandpa and Grandma's house when she tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. She had things in both of her hands so she couldn't catch herself very good. She tore off half of one of her fingernails. It was so sad. She cried, I cried. I don't know how I will ever handle anything more serious. It looks pretty nasty but she is handling it really well. She'll bump it occasionally and cry, but gets over it pretty quickly. She won't keep a band aid on, so I hope it doesn't get infected. Oh well, what do ya do?
Oh, I started running with my friend on Friday. We run 3.4 miles. She is an avid runner and I am not. I think the last time I ran was for 5 minutes before I got pregnant with Bella. But I think I'm doing pretty good. Considering I've only gone twice now. Today I only stopped to walk 3 times for less than a minute each time. So that is super awesome for me.
Other than that we've just been hanging out. We go to the park and play or just play in the backyard when we can. Bella loves to be outside! We were at the park for almost an hour today. It was fun, she got to swing and and go down the slide, she loved the slides. It was so cute, she would come and grab my hand and lead me to wherever she wanted to go and play next. She is just getting so big and has such a fun little personality.
4 comments:
Oh that makes me so sad. Her finger looks like it hurts so bad.
Good job running! You go girl!!!
3.4 Miles, Way to Be!! I'm impressed. That fingernail looks like no fun.
Aawwww! Ooouuchhhhh! I can only imagine how bad that hurts!
You're amazing! Way to go on your run!
You girls have so much fun together!
Cute pictures!! She's getting so big! That stage looks sooo fun, I can't wait! Her little finger makes me sad..I would have cried too:)
Post a Comment