Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend with Family

Bella in one of her new cute outfits

Me and Bella with my cute little bro Jordy

Mimi pushing Bella on the swing at the park

Bella's new picnic table

Thanks for coming to visit Mom, Jordan and Megan

7 comments:

jaromanderica said...

I love that outfit at the top with the leggings! if we were having babies I'd make you save it for me! haha soo cute!

The Sutherland Family said...

Alli has those white shoes too, I think they're super cute. That table will be nice for the summer to eat outside!

J♥M said...

So fun! Mandi got a table like that last year for her birthday and it's so much fun! They all can't leave the umbrella alone! She's a cute little picnicing girl!

Anonymous said...

oh my heck..Bella is getting so big! she's beautiful :)

Marshalls said...

Bella is SO cute!! I can't find a swing like that anywhere in IF!!?? Guess that means I need to move!

Rachel B said...

she looks so big!! way bigger or older than baby girl does--crazy

Lindsay said...

Wow I thought it was her first day of school or something. She is getting so big and has cute new clothes. Cant wait to see you! Maybe if we're lucky Lucy will be here for you to see.