Here's a few pics from the week long celebration...
Okay so I totally think it's weird when people give themselves a shout out on their birthday's so I'm gonna give the people that made my birthday so great a shout out. My Birthday was on Monday the 29th of June, so last Monday. I swear my birthday has lasted forever this year, which is okay with me! So it all started about a month ago when I was out shopping with my Mother-in-law and she bought me a pair of jeans (which I desperately needed) and two super cute shirts. Thank you Lisa. Then the weekend before my birthday my parents came to visit just cause that's what I wanted for my birthday. We met them at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch/dinner and it was so good! I definitely recommend it. Later my Mom and I went and saw My Sister's Keeper, so good, really sad but really good. And of course they didn't come empty handed. They brought me a knew shirt and purse and a necklace and earrings and some nail polishes and a few other little things. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything. On Monday, my birthday, Eric surprised me by taking me out to dinner to Olive Garden and then to see The Proposal. It was so nice because I was so not expecting anything that day. We usually go out to dinner but we hadn't talked about it so I just thought we'd do it later. Well no, he arranged for his parents to come down and watch Bella so we could go out. He also bought me a skirt that I saw and wanted that night while we were out. Thank you honey, you are the best! I love anytime I get to go out with Eric. It's nice to go out and just be a couple sometimes. Then later in the week on Thursday Eric's family took us all out to dinner for my birthday. We went to Iggy's which is always good. So, you see how my birthday just went on forever. I loved it! Thank you to everyone that made my birthday so great this year!
5 comments:
Um Hello I always give myself a birthday shout out!! You must think I'm weird =) Haha. Looks like you had a fun birthday week and got spoiled!
Happy late b-day sounds like you had alot of fun!!!
Now that's great celebrating! So glad you had a great Birthday!
Fun, happy belated bday girl!
happy belated bday!
Post a Comment